Why use TimberTech decking?
TimberTech composite decking and railing products add beauty to homes, businesses and resorts. What's more, TimberTech is low maintenance, safe, durable, and can even increase the value of your home.
WMB Construction recently built this deck in beautiful Orange County, NY. The flooring used was TimberTech with hidden fasteners. The wonderful benefit in using hidden fasteners is an extremely clean look with no exposed screws. The color of the decking is pacific walnut.
world – one piece at a time.
Vision: TimberTech will be a leader in the decking and railing industry while integrating sustainable practices into three key components of our business:
- Clean Manufacturing:
- Waste Management: Minimize waste in all facets of our business.
- Energy Efficiency: Minimize energy consumption while striving to convert energy used to renewable sources.
- Water Efficiency: Reduce our impact on local water supplies through responsible use and disposal.
- Product Development: Incorporate as many sustainable materials and processes into the product we manufacture without sacrificing quality.
- Community Involvement: Be a leader in the local community on sustainable practices and charitable contributions and involvement.
Increases the Value of Your HomeTimberTech not only adds value to your life, it adds value to your home. When you add a TimberTech deck – or use TimberTech to replank a wood deck – you'll recoup much of your investment when you sell your home. Remodeling Magazine's 2009-2010 Cost vs. Value Report estimates a national average of 71% return on investment for composite deck additions*. This is a similar or better return on investment than projects such as bathroom addition, bathroom remodel and major kitchen remodel. To maximize your return, Realty Times suggests using a non-rectangle design, and making your deck an extension of your living space.
*Based on a 16′ x 20′ deck set in simple linear pattern; using pressure-treated joists supported by 4x4 posts anchored to concrete piers; built-in bench and planter of the same decking material; stairs, assuming three steps to grade; complete railing using a matching system made of the same composite as the decking material.
Upgrade to Low Maintenance Outdoor Living
Taking advantage of a sound, existing wood substructure offers a simple, and many times, more affordable solution compared to building a new deck from the ground up.
• Cost effective
• No more painting, staining or sealing
• Adds value to your home